Undergraduate Program Change of Status Applicant Checklist

Who is a change of status applicant?

An applicant who is currently in the United States on any one of the following non-immigrant visas such as A2, B1, B2, F2, H1B, H4, L1, L2, etc.

What do you need to do in order to apply?

Submitting Your Documents