SFBU's faculty are devoted to their teaching and give personal attention to their students' growth. Many esteemed faculty members have received teaching awards and are recognized leaders and researchers in their subject areas and within related professional organizations. A significant number of faculty members work in high technology, and advise business, governmental, and educational bodies as well as other organizations on a range of matters.
- Degree of Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, 1992
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration, Finance, Santa Clara University, CA, 2001
- M.A., Master of Arts, Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, 1981
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Physics, University of California, San Diego, CA, 1979
- Gooch and Housego
- Maxim Integrated
- Amalfi Semiconductor
- Tessera, Inc.
- Semiconductor physics, RF/microwave design, product management, finance
- D.M.A., Doctor of Musical Arts, Music Composition, Louisiana State University, Louisiana, 1987
- M.M., Master of Music, Music Theory, Pittsburg State University, Kansas, 1984
- B.M., Bachelor of Music, Piano, Pittsburg State University, Kansas, 1983
- San Francisco College of Musical and Theater Arts
- San Francisco Keyboard Gallery
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Music composition, music theory and history
Dr. Mariam Ghazvini holds an Ed.D. degree from USC, a Master’s degree in Counseling from Santa Clara University, and a Master’s degree in Education from San Jose State University. She is a Professional Mentor, Coach, and Distinguished Toastmaster. Her favorite areas of research and teaching include Successful Approaches to Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Management Tactics, and Human Resources Management.
- Ed.D., Doctor of Education, University of Southern California, CA, 1997
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration, San Francisco Bay University, CA, 2014
- M.A., Master of Arts, Counseling, Santa Clara University, CA, 2004
- M.A., Master of Arts, Higher Education, San Jose State University, 1994
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, San Jose State University, CA, 1983
- XCEO, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
- Catholic Charities
- Organizational behavior, leadership development, career planning, counseling, communication.
Michael has been an educator since 1992, teaching at the College, High School and Middle School levels. Michael holds a Master of Arts in Education from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. Some of his favorite subjects to teach include; Public Speaking, Writing, Critical Thinking, Business Communications, Sociology and American History.
- M.E., Master of Education, Temple University, PA, 1994
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Temple University, PA, 1993
- San Francisco Bay University
- Social sciences, communication, humanities.